The Grand Forks Public Schools
will continue the development and implementation of a comprehensive K-12
program designed to teach the principles, process and practice of character
education The 1999- 2000 grant goals are as follows:
- Sponsor school activities to provide educational programs and develop
integrated curricular frameworks which enhance the K-5 school climate
to celebrate cultural diversity.
- Continue implementation of Character Education units in grades two
- Develop implementation of Character Education units for grades one
- Review and revise model middle school Advisor/Advisee units in grades
six through eight.
- Provide cultural diversity instruction in grade nine.
- Develop a respect unit designed to strengthen diversity education
for grade ten.
- Establish a Character Education web-site for Grand Forks Public School
Back to ND Character Ed Map