- US Dept. of Health & Human Services (External Link)
The many resources available through this federal agency are featured on its website.
- US Dept. of Education (External Link)
- Find the latest news about national education issues; review education-related publications and statistics, and learn about the offices and programs at the US Dept. of Education.
- Partnership for Family Involvement in Education (External Link)
Visit this website for information about the partnership, including how to join; a list of members; examples of partner activities; a comprehensive listing of US Department of Education publications on family and community involvement, including after-school programs; and other resources.
- School Age Notes (External Link)
School-Age Notes is a publisher and retailer of books, videos, DVDs, music CDs and other resources for after-school professionals and after-school programs and summer programs geared to school-age children. Science and math enrichment, literacy, curriculum planning, staff training, discipline, summer programs, arts and crafts, fitness, games, cooking, drama, multicultural activities and many more topics are covered in resources available for order from School-Age Notes.
- Afterschool.gov (External Link)
This site is devoted to helping you find federal resources to support your after school program.
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (External Link)
Besides offering information on how to apply for a grant, the 21st Century website offers dozens of research-based resources and suggestions as well as a wonderful list of web links to other sources available on the web.
- The Afterschool Alliance (External Link)
The Afterschool Alliance is a nonprofit organization dedicated to raising awareness of the importance of afterschool programs and advocating for quality, affordable programs for all children. It is supported by a group of public, private and nonprofit organizations that share the Alliance's vision of ensuring that all children have access to afterschool programs by 2010.