- North Dakota Teacher Center Network (external link)
The mission of the North Dakota Teacher Center Network is to assist practicing teachers, education students and other educational personnel in professional knowledge and skill development to improve student learning
- North Dakota Council of Arts (external link)
It is our mission to promote, preserve and perpetuate the arts in North Dakota. NDCA's promise is to use the power of the arts to enhance the vitality of North Dakota through: Cultural Traditions in North Dakota; Pre K-12 Academic Success; Accessibility for All Citizens; Economic Development; Quality Art Experiences; and to Support Artists and Arts Organizations.
- Project Learning Tree (external link)
Project Learning Tree is an award-winning environmental education program designed for teachers and other educators, parents, and community leaders working with youth from preschool through grade 12.
- Dakota Science Center (external link)
The Dakota Science Center will host a free Dakota Science Center Super Science Day, featuring hands-on STEM activities for families, on April 27, 2014 in Grand Forks, ND.
- Indians Into Medicine (external link)
The Indians Into Medicine Program is a comprehensive program designed to assist American Indian students who aspire to be health professionals. The Summer Institute for students of Indian heritage in grades 7-12 will be held June 9-July 18, 2014 on the UND campus. The application deadline is March 1, 2014.
- MREC STEM (external link)
The purpose of the MREC STEM program is to bring awareness of STEM education into South Central North Dakota through the integration of project-based hands-on learning for students.
- North Central Education Cooperative (external link)
Local educator created resources for K-12 math and science classrooms.
- North Dakota Association for Career and Technical Education (external link)
Professional organization for CTE educators. NDACTE’s annual conference will be held April 23-26 2014 in Bismarck, ND.
- North Dakota Council of Teachers of Mathematics (external link)
Professional organization for mathematics teachers. NDCTM’s annual conference will be held March 21-22, 2014 at Fargo North High School.
- North Dakota Curriculum Initiative
Long-term professional development program for public and non-public school curriculum administrators and teachers.
- North Dakota Science Olympiad (external link)
Official source of information on the State Science Olympiad. This year’s event will be held April 26, 2014, on the NDSU campus.
- North Dakota Science Teachers Association (external link)
Professional organization for science teachers. NDSTA’s annual conference will be held February 20-22, 2014, on the campus of VCSU.
- North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair (external link)
Official source of information on the State Science & Engineering Fair. This year’s event will be held April 3-4, 2014, on the campus of UND.
- North Dakota Technology and Engineering Educator’s Association
Professional organization for technology and engineering educators.
- North Dakota Technology Student Association (external link)
Organization for technology and engineering students in grades 7-12. NDTSA’s annual conference will be held March 24-25, 2014, in Mandan, ND.
- Southeast Central Regional Science and Engineering Fair (external link)
Official source of information on the Southeast Central Regional Science & Engineering Fair. This year’s event will be held March 14, 2014, in Jamestown, ND.